The MPA BA PMR Pro Rifle II is designed specifically for the Production Class requirements of the PRS series with the revised increased price threshold for the 2020/2021 season of $2500. It includes many competition related features while staying under the $2500 price limit for this class. For more information on the PRS and Production Class, please visit the PRS website. This rifle qualifies for the production class of the PRS.
- Caliber – 6mm Creedmoor, 6GT, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6 Dasher, 6BR, 6BRA, 6XC, 6×47 Lapua, 6.5 x 47 Lapua, 223 or 308
- Match Grade Chamber
- MPA/Curtis Action
- Pinned 20 MOA scope base
- Barrel – Lothar Walther Blank/MPA Chambered M24 Contour
- Muzzle thread 5/8×24
- Chassis – MPA ESR Chassis
- Thread Protector (No Muzzle Brake)
- Trigger Tech Diamond Flat shoe 4 oz to 2 lbs
- Magazine – 10 Round AICS Type Magazine Included
- Built In Inclinometer
- Thumb Notch
- R.A.T. System Compatible
- EVG (Grip)
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount
- 1/2 MOA Accuracy Guarantee
If you want to add a muzzle brake to this rifle, you can add this accessory and it will not effect the production class status.
If you add the folding stock upgrade, it will effect the production class status of this rifle. Folding Stock upgrade will add 1-2 weeks to your order time.