The L7AWM is a lightweight magazine with an integrated front guard and welded steel feed lip which provides maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling to the front of the magazine. A switchable drain in the floor plate lock comes standard on all L7s, allowing users to configure the magazine for either water-borne or extreme dust conditions. The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems – SR25, DPMS 308, SIG 716, LM308, etc. Available now in 5, 10, 20 and 25-round capacities in translucent and opaque.
Designed, tooled, manufactured and assembled in the USA (Patent Pending).
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, wear-resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Available with translucent or opaque body
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches