LONG RANGE RIFLE LEVEL II
The Long Range Rifle Level II Course is a 2-day course designed for the intermediate long range shooter.
For training we can provide everything you need or you’re welcome to bring your own firearm and equipment which we will help you setup for optimal performance*.
* We often have clients bring firearms or optics and other rifle components that just will not work for the intended purpose. We will help you make that determination, provide you a firearm for training, and ensure you leave knowing what will work in the future.
This course will build on the fundamentals learned in the Level I Course. Precision and accuracy requirements will be greatly increased all while adding the challenge of faster target engagements.
In this course we will cover the following:
- Long Range Ballistics
- Data Collection and Ballistic Apps
- Using Chronograph to Get Muzzle Velocity
- Grouping Drills
- Bolt Manipulation Drills
- Using Hold-Offs For Target Engagements
- Multiple and Rapid Target Engagements at Varying Distances
- Alternate Shooting Positions
- Student Led Spotting and Corrections
- Culmination Exercise and Sniper Challenge
Prerequisites: Tactical Long Range Level I
Location: Gerrardstown, WV