Competition Handgun Level I
- IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation) and USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association) safety, rules, divisions and scoring system
- Target transitions
- Recoil control
- Shooting at the speed of our vision
- Calling your shots
- Culmination exercise classifier
Defensive Handgun Level I & II
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Prerequisites only refer to Paramount courses. Regardless of your background, who else you’ve trained with, or self-determined skill level, no exceptions for any reason are accepted. This policy is for the safety of our clients and cadre.
While we will not compromise the safety of our staff and clients, we are equally committed to ensuring an exceptional client experience. We push each client at every course based on their skill level. You will be challenged, you will improve, and you will get more than your money’s worth. Along with the 50% of Alumni Discount, this is the reason why our clients take our Level I and subsequent courses over and over. They get better every time!
- Semi-Automatic Pistol
- 3+ x 15 Round Magazine
- OWB Holster, preferably a friction retention kydex holster or similar (Serpa Holsters are highly discouraged)
- 2 x Magazine Pouch Minimum
- Electronic Hearing Protection – We do have some loaners
- Eye Protection
- Notepad and Pen
- Weather Appropriate Attire
- Approximately 350 rounds
PTS does have student guns and equipment for a nominal rental fee as well as ammunition for sale.